Saturday, January 11, 2014

People's Choice Awards Fashion Recap 2014

Yay! My first fashion recap of 2014!   The PC Awards took place on Wednesday.


Sara Bareilles
     YES
I'm in love with collared dresses (and sweaters) and I think this one is very flattering on Sara, who performed at the PCAs. Though I'm not a big fan of the dress's cutout print, I think Sara looks gorgeous!  (Gotta love those red lips! LOL)   ♥


Sandra Bullock
    NO
I have never really liked lime green, (though it looks better mixed in with the other colors on this dress) and I just don't think this dress flatters her at all. Sandra had quite the night, winning awards for Favorite Movie Actress,Comedic Movie Actress,Movie Duo (with George Clooney), and Dramatic Movie Actress!


Emily Deschanel
    YES
I think this dress is really pretty: I like the soft flow of the fabric and the cutout pattern.  However, I think some pumps would have looked better, and her hairdo is a bit harsh.  ♥


Rachel Bilson
    YES
Surprisingly, I really like this!  The above picture is not a very good one, but this dress is really cool!  Actually, it's not even a dress, it's a top and skirt.  ♥

Naya Rivera
   YES
This dress is so cool and different!  I really like the color blocking, and train in the back feels unexpected. I also really love her hair.  ♥


Nina Dobrev
    YES
Is she gorgeous or what?!  I think this is my favorite look of the night!  I just love the shape and colors of this dress, and it looks amazing on Nina.  Her hair and makeup are also flawless.  Nina shared a chemistry award with  her Vampire Diaries costar Ian Somerhalder.  ♥

Sarah Michelle Gellar
  YES
This dress is gorgeous. Simple and elegant.  I really like her hair and the  halter top.  ♥


Allison Williams
    YES
I'm really liking these structured, modern dresses!  This color of blue looks amazing on Allison (she wore a GORGEOUS gown of the same hue at the 2013 Emmys)  and I like the cutouts on the sides and all the white detailing.  ♥


Anna Faris
    NO
If this was any other color, I just might like it. However, this nude shade  blends in to Anna's skin, making her look washed-out.  And without any pops of color, this look is just kind of boring.


Jennifer Hudson
    YES
While a little too white, I think this dress looks really good on Jennifer, setting off her dark skin.  I really love the bright lips, too. Jennifer took home the Humanitarian award.  ♥


Lucy Hale
    YES
Wow. I confuse myself with the stuff I like sometimes...I guess I just like the floral mysterious-ness of the dress. I really love the juxtaposition of light florals with dark leaves, and I like the off-the-shoulder style, too.   ♥

Kaley Cuoco
   YES
I LOVE blue and black together, but I think some black heels would have looked a little better, just to balance things out.  Kaley won the Comedic TV Actress Award.  ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment