Thursday, January 16, 2014

Golden Globe Awards Fashion Recap 2014

The Golden Globes took place on Sunday.


Jennifer Lawrence
    YES
I really love Jennifer's makeup look here! And I think her dress is very pretty,though I think it would look better without the second black band. Jennifer's latest film American Hustle won the best motion picture award, and she won the award for best supporting actress in a motion picture! ♥


Zooey Deschanel
    YES
...kinda unsure about this one...it looks really pretty up close, but the cream/ivory mix sort of clashes. Anyways, her makeup is GORGEOUS and her hair is also really pretty.


Emma Watson
    YES
I love this color on her! The piece probably looks weird from the front,that's because   she is actually wearing black leather pants underneath.  That aspect is kind of weird, but again, I love this color on her, and her makeup is gorgeous.  ♥


Sarah Hyland
   YES
This look is very pretty. I like the shape of the dress, and her hair is beautiful. However, I think Sarah looks MUCH better with darker makeup.   ♥

Reese Witherspoon
   YES
Wow, she just gets more gorgeous with age!  I think her haircut is super flattering, and I love the bright color of this dress!  ♥


Allison Williams
    YES
This is a very (as my mom would say) "tasteful" piece ;)  It fits her really well, and I like how the print isn't too in-your-face; it's more balanced out.   I also really love her eye makeup.  ♥


Jessica Chastain
    YES
Wow.  SO GORGEOUS!  I love her hair (especially), her jewelry, her makeup and of course, her dress. Black suits her so very well.   ♥

Ariel Winter
    YES
Though a little immodest,(I also don't like the strap thing) this dress is really elegant. I love the maroon color! Ariel's makeup is absolutely gorgeous, and I really like her hair too.  ♥

Mila Kunis
   YES
What a gorgeous and unique dress!  I really love this, especially the skirt.  Her smoky makeup look, too is just flawless.  ♥


Emma Roberts
   NO
This dress is really pretty, but I don't think it's that flattering on Emma. However, I love the statement earrings and her hair!

Michelle Dockery
  YES
This dress is so pretty, and I'm OBSESSED with her makeup!  She looks amazing!  ♥


Olivia Wilde
  YES
(She's pregnant!) While a bit Dragon-ish, I think this dress is kinda cool in some ways.  I love how shimmery it is. Her hair...I want.  ♥


Drew Barrymore
   NO
I usually love Drew's style, but something about this dress...I'm so sorry, I don't know how to explain it. It looks kinda weird up close. This dress is pretty, just not my personal fave.


Taylor Swift
    YES
Taylor always wears the best gowns! (I love the red/black combo) As usual, her makeup is flawless, and I really like it when her hair is in this elegant bob.  ♥


More fun pics. from the GG's:
  
  

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to hate on ANY of these stars,I'm stating my personal opinion!





2 comments:

  1. MICHELLE DOCKERY!! *fangirl scream* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^ That's what I was thinking!

      Delete