Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Questionnaire # 22

Wow! Haven't done one of these in a while!   :D


This picture will be explained later :)


.  Does the winter season tend to draw you indoors or outdoors?    Definitely indoors! I love getting all cozy and reading or watching my current favorite show: Merlin.

Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter, or winter clothes in summer? As much as I hate being hot, I really wouldn't like wearing summer clothes in winter. Especially in this crazy cold winter we are having where I live right now!


Current nail polish: None

What is your idea of a holiday makeup look? silver or gold eye shadow, maybe some fake lashes, and a red lip!


Current outfit: combat boots (!) from Macy's (Rampage brand),  Old navy legwarmers and black jeans, Forever 21 flannel.


What is your favorite winter accessory?   Probably my cream hat with the fur pom-pom on top from Gap.


You have a free day to do anything you want. What do you do? Go shopping with my cousins or friends, then come home and watch a movie  :)


♥Callie

1 comment: