Sunday, January 12, 2014

Celebrity Love It or Lose It episode 5: Taylor Swift's Hair Cut

In singer Taylor Swift's most recent Instagram pictures, I noticed that her hair was quite a bit shorter than the last time I saw her.  Sure enough, she had gotten a super-cute hair cut!




   



OR




Taylor Swift Bangs         


Sorry about the pictures,  they were the only ones I could find!   The Christmas picture is really the only one where you can tell that her hair is cut.  I personally think that this is a really cute look for Taylor. She looks good in everything, and I think that this cut is very cute and stylish.     Tell me what you think!                                                                                                   



                                                                                                            
♥Callie







1 comment:

  1. She looks really pretty both ways, but I'm going to have to go with short. She looks really cute with short hair!

    ReplyDelete