Monday, December 30, 2013

Best Blog Post of 2013!

^ For lack of a better name^


Guys...it's almost 2014!!!!!!   What?!  So crazy, but true! Today I am doing a sort of recap of my blog. My first post was done in March of this year, though it seems longer!  But the fun part is, YOU guys get to vote on what you think was the best post of 2013!  Lets get started:

1. Post with the most comments...
Celebrity Love It or Lose It Episode One: Carly Rae Jepsen's Hair Color

2. Post with the best picture/pictures...
If I do say so myself (LOL) I really liked  the pictures in my Fall Photo shoot 2013

3. Post that was hardest to write...
I really have no idea! Sometimes I find that explaining why I like or don't like an outfit in a professional-sounding way in my fashion recaps can be difficult.

4. Post that was my personal favorite...
December 13-14 2013

5. Post with the most +1's (It's a Google+ thing)...
Fall Photo shoot 2013

6. Post with most views...
Surprisingly enough,  BET Awards Fashion Recap

7. BEST POST OF 2013!...

Now it's up to you guys! PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT MY BEST POST OF 2013 WAS!  

♥Callie

1 comment:

  1. This is so hard!! I loved all your posts about special events though. :)

    ReplyDelete