Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 12

Mood: Happy, of course! My dad is off work for the whole week!

Making progress!


Do you watch the Superbowl?  Usually.

When was the last time you rode a bicycle?  uh...maybe 2010?

Current nail polish: Just a clear coat

Can you whistle with your fingers? Nope. :(

What is one thing on your bucket list? My friends and I were just talking about this the other day... To travel around the world!

Current Outfit:  A shirt from a thrift shop and shorts from Target

What do you consider perfect weather?  Either cool with a warm breeze or rainy. (who else says that?!)

What is your favorite song at the moment? OMG,  Breath of Life by Florence + the machine.  #INCREDIBLE.

Weekly Goals:  Just...to stay awesome I guess. LOL just kidding. I really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment