Thursday, August 1, 2013

Met Gala Fashion Recap

OK, finally!  Lets get started:

Katy Perry
       YES
Wow.  This dress is cool.  It seems very Renaissance to me for some reason.  And I love the crown.  ♥

Ginnifer Goodwin
      NO
Okay, so the dress is pretty, but her makeup is downright freaky! It certainly goes along with the gala's theme though. (Punk)  But still...yikes.

Lily Collins
    NO
A little too much going on here.  I don't like the cape/jacket thing, but the dress is gorgeous.  I also don't think the blue in her hair matches the rest of the look very well.

Nina Dobrev
     YES
The only problem with this is that it is too low.  It's very weird and different, but I love it.  I especially like the skirt part added to the pantsuit. It's very rocker chick.   ♥

Elle Fanning
     YES
Her eye makeup is kind of strange, but it totally matches her dress, which is cool.   By the way, did I mention how amazing this dress is? Yeah.  ♥

Kristen Stewart
      NO
I think pantsuits are totally hit or miss. On some people they look good, and on others, not so much. I love the color and lace detailing,  but this look just isn't for me.

Taylor Swift
    YES
This dress is REALLY neat!  I like the drape and all the gold hardware.  ♥

Dakota Fanning
       NO
I hate to do this, but the dress is too low, (front and side).  Her hair is beautiful, though.

Rita Ora
    YES
I just can't help it, she's SO gorgeous!  Obviously, her dress needs a bit more fabric on the sides there,  but over all, this is  beautifully unique look.  ♥

Emma Roberts
    YES
Simple, but pretty. I like it.  I love how vivid the orange looks against the black.  ♥

Hailee Steinfeld
    YES
This just might be my favorite look!  WHAT A  PRETTY  DRESS!  Her hair also, is just...I'm jealous.  ♥ ♥ 


My Favorite Look:

HAILEE STEINFELD!
  
What did I tell ya?  ;)







 


No comments:

Post a Comment