Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire #10

Mood: Happy, (I get to see my friends tonight at Ballet) but kinda sad, 'cause Summer is almost over D:




...saw Despicable Me 2 in theaters...#sofunny


What is your favorite flower? I like bluebells, buttercups, bleeding hearts and hibiscus.

What sound is the alarm you wake up to in the morning?  A super loud, annoying beeping sound.

Current nail polish: Do I really have to embarrass myself again by confessing I STILL have tough love on my fingers?

Would you rather have a huge closet or a spacious bathroom (implying that the other would be tiny)?  Huge closet. Any day.

If you could relive one year of your life, which would it be?  When I went to China in December 2006. Amazing.

Current Outfit: Chillin with my Peeps shirt from a thrift shop and Hot Kiss shorts.

Weekly Goals: I'm seriously so lazy, I don't even know.


1 comment:

  1. Here's a goal for you....do all the dishes for the week. LOL I love you!

    ReplyDelete