Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 11

 The week is almost over, but whatever....

Had a fun time on Wednesday catching up with my super old friend, Brooklynn.


Mood: Happy (as usual) Going to my BFF's house tonight. LOL I always say that!

Glitter in your lip gloss: yay or nay? Well, I like a bit of shimmer, but nothing too crazy.

Can you freehand draw a good circle?  Kinda...

Current Nail Polish: Revlon's clear nail polish

What is your favorite type of accessory to wear? (earrings, bracelet, headband, etc.)  Anklets and earrings.

TV, video games, or Internet?  Wow. It's hard to choose between Internet and TV,  but...I guess Internet.

Current Outfit:  Hot Kiss shorts and a tank top from Old Navy.

Do you like public speaking?  NO WAY.

 What is your favorite fit of jeans to wear? (boot cut, skinny, flare...)   umm, I think boot cut

Weekly Goals: I actually have one this time!  I made up a new, "super-intense" workout routine that I'm going to try to stick to as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment