Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 8

Mood:  Happy and exited! My friend Katie is here and she is making me laugh. A lot. We are also going to my grandparents house for the 4th of July!

                                                                                 LOL

What is your signature sleep position? (back, side, stomach, etc.)  I always  sleep on my stomach.

Current Nail Polish:  Sally Hansen's Tough Love. Again.

What was the last song you listened to? Home by Phillips Phillips

Current Outfit: Graphic shirt and shorts from the thrift shop.

Whats your dream car?  A Camaro definitely.

Do you like to clean? I like my room, but that's about it :)

 What is your favorite Subway sandwich (if you don't go to Subway, what is another kind of favorite sandwich you have?)    I love Jimmy John's  BLT

What is your favorite pair of shoes?  My Converse. 

Weekly Goals: To have fun and hopefully not die of the heat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment