Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 9



Mood: Happy! Had a great 4th, (post here) and my grandparents are here, plus we  are  going  to     my    best friend's   house today!

The latest Teen Vogue, featuring one of my favorite actresses,  Emma Watson!

Do you have a subscription to any magazine? Unfortunately, not. I would LOVE a subscription to Teen Vogue, though!

Name on thing you are looking forward to in the near future: OK, this is pathetic...I honestly can't think of anything right now!

Current Nail Polish: I am sorry to say that it is STILL Tough Love.   :(

Do you know how to identify any constellations? Not really. I can never really seem to point them out from all the other stars.

 Do you like the idea of electronic reading (Kindle, iPad, etc.) or prefer an old-fashioned book?  Definitely old-fashioned books!

Current Outfit: My PJs. Don't judge me.

Do you like karaoke? Never officially done it before, but it sounds kinda fun!

What is your favorite cereal? Raisin Bran and Special K.

Weekly Goals: LOL I never really know what to say for these...

No comments:

Post a Comment