Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BET Awards Fashion Recap

I know I said I would do the MET gala next, but...I lied.  :D


Gabrielle Douglas
            YES
I think this dress is so beautiful!  I love the train and her makeup is also gorgeous.


Cymponique
    YES
This dress is really cute, (I think black looks really good on dark-skinned girls) and her hair is gorgeous. Her makeup is also super flattering.

 Coco Jones
  YES
This dress is so unique and almost looks... Grecian? I don't know, but it's really cool!


Kat Graham
 YES
Despite it's immodesty, this is a really cool dress, and her hair and makeup  are GORG.

Brandy Norwood
  YES
Now, I don't usually like halter-top dresses, but in her case it looks nice; and check out those shoes!

Jordin Sparks
   NO
From far away, the dress looks cool, but as I started to look closer...eh. The colors are very flattering to her skin ton, though.

Naya Rivera
 NO
She is pretty, and the dress is cool, but that weird little pocket thing kind of messes it up.


Tatyana Ali
   YES
This dress is flattering and I like the revealing spots on the sides. Her hair is super pretty, and so is her makeup.

Janelle Monae
  NO
Well. Um... first of all, her hair is...crazy (to say the least).  Second of all, her hair is ridiculous. Third of all, well, I think you get the point :)

Trend of the Day:  BLACK DRESSES!
    


That's all for today guys! See you next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment