Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 20

Hey guys! I'm back for another (Christmas themed) questionnaire!

Mood: SO HAPPY! After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year ;)

LOL   Being awesome with my cuzins (and sister)... jk   ;D

Favorite Winter Nail Polish?  Hard, but either Sally Hansen's Tough Love or China Glaze's Frostbite

Favorite Winter Lip Product? Burt's Bees Rhubarb lip shimmer. It's such a gorgeous color!

Most worn Winter clothing piece? I just recently got this, but I love my super comfy, soft shirt that says "keep calm and believe in Santa" on it ;)

Most worn winter accessories? ahhh! I have no idea!

Favorite Winter scent/candle? Well, I LOVE the smell of Christmas trees, and I recently got a candle that literally smells like our local Christmas tree farm! (It's Fresh Balsam from B&BW)

Favorite Winter Beverage? I love Starbuck's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, and Peppermint Mocha, but I also really like Egg Nog.

All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?  Man, this is hard! I really love the oldies, like Holiday Inn and Bundle of Joy. And of course, A Christmas Carol.

Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? I like Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You", but I LOVE Carol of the Bells. Amazing.

Favorite Holiday food/treat? OK, WAY too hard! One thing I like are the candy cane oreos at Trader Joes ;)


What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?  I am obsessed with the mini pink tree in my room  right now :)

What's at the top of your Christmas list? Either combat boots or an Aeropostale gift card. hint. hint.  JUST KIDDING!


What are your plans for the Holidays this year? Well, Christmas eve and day will be spent with my mom's side of the family! 

These questions are taken from Macbarbie07's "Winterlicious" tag.

Feel free to do this on your own blog!  ♥

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to say it's called STINKY Fresh Balsam!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burt's Bees Rhubarb lip shimmer... say that five times fast!

    ReplyDelete