Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 21

Another Christmas questionnaire!

Time to break out the red sweaters!


Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? It usually  depends on the year!

If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Maybe Holiday Inn or Miracle on 34th Street?

Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? That is SO hard! Actually, I might say Christmas Eve...

When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? We usually get it towards the beginning of the month, and we all decorate it.

White lights or colored lights? I think white lights are the prettiest, but colored lights, are cute.

Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise? I really like the surprise. Some years I have accidentally seen a few of my presents, but I don't go snooping around the house looking for them or anything!

Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's workshop? LOL Santa's workshop, definitely ;D

Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions! Well, we don't really have any!  If we are spending actual Christmas Day with our in-state family, me, my mom, dad and sister all open our presents to each other on Christmas Eve, and then we go to my grandparent's for Christmas Day. Confusing, right?!

What tops your tree? LOL we have terrible luck with tree-toppers! We used to have an angel, but she broke, so now we have a star.

Can you name the 12 days of Christmas? I think so...

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Not the classic caroling, but I did inside someone's home before.

Do you count down to Christmas? If so, how many days are left? Yes! and I think 15 days are left.

What are some foods and treats you can count on having every Holiday season? Starbucks Peppermint Mocha and Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, and shortbread cookies :D

How has Christmas kept it's magic for you as you've grown older? It's never lost it's magic!

I got these questions from the Holly Jolly Holiday TAG. Feel free to answer them on your own blog or in the comments section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment