Thursday, December 19, 2013

ACM Awards 2013

This is super late! Sorry!


Kelly Clarkson
     YES
This dress is so pretty! I love the color of the lace. And I think Kelly looks really good with blonde hair. (She's pregnant, BTW :)  ♥


Taylor Swift
  YES
Taylor looks so good in gold! Although this dress looks a little cluttered, it's still flattering, and her hair and makeup are gorgeous. ♥



Carrie Underwood
     NO
As much as I usually love Carrie's style, this look really isin;t for me. I really like her hair in the back, but  I think the flowers on the dress are too big, and I don't like those colors together.


Jana Kramer
    YES
I like Jana's dress better than Taylor's!  (They look a lot alike)  I like how hers is GOLD gold, whereas Taylor's is more bronze-ish.   Over all, I think this is a gorgeous look. ♥


Kayley Cuoco
    YES
I really like this dress!  I love the graphic design and her earrings are really cool,too. However,the dress is a bit too revealing, and I think her hair could have looked better...   ♥


Kacey Musgraves
    YES
I think she is so pretty, and this dress is adorable!  I love white on dark hair/dark skinned people, and  I think her hair and makeup are pretty, too.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment