Saturday, November 30, 2013

Celebrity Love It or Lose It! Episode Three: Jennifer Lawrence's Hair Cut

I am so hooked on doing these! I hope you guys like them! Today we are focusing on actress Jennifer Lawrence's recent hair cut.


BEFORE                                                                          AFTER
                            

I'm not really a huge fan of this hair cut, especially if you have long, gorgeous hair to begin with!  (Why cut it off?!)  But Jennifer is probably my all time favorite actress, and she looks great with or without long hair.





OR

 


COMMENT! ♥


4 comments:

  1. Aw, I think her pixie cut is just adorable. And suits her so very well. I also liked her hair long, when she had the blunt bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks great in both, and not many do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really pretty when she has bangs, but I prefer the pixie cut, which is quite rare because I absolutely loooove long hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Alix. :)

    ReplyDelete