Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CMA Awards Fashion Recap 2013

Jana Kramer
    YES
This is so cool! Though I'm not a HUGE fan of the skirt fabric, it looks really good on her, and I love her hair! ♥


Kacey Musgraves
    YES
Very short, but I love these kinds of dresses.  The fabric is so beautiful! And her makeup is perfect. ♥


Hayley Orrantia
    YES
A bit too low, but the fabrics are just gorgeous! I really love lace and florals together. I also love her hair :D  ♥


Lucy Hale
     YES
This is soooo gorgeous. Her hair, makeup, dress, everything is just perfect! ♥


Colbie Caillat
    YES
Wow! I just love everything today! Too short, but I love the gold tribal-ish pattern and she matched her shoes and accessories really well. ♥

Rachel Smith
    YES
So...can we just talk about this dress right now. I mean, look at it!  GORGEOUS times infinity! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Lauren Alaina
   YES
Another incredibly gorgeous dress!  This is super flattering to her figure, and the colors just look great on her! Her hair is also beautiful, (as is her face! LOL)  ♥


Carrie Underwood
    YES
Carrie is one of the most gorgeous and talented country stars I have ever seen.  It almost seems like there is a little too much going on here, but gold just looks so good on her, and her hair and makeup are totally flawless! ♥


Taylor Swift
     YES
Stunning as usual! Taylor looks amazing in red, (which is good, because it's her favorite color!)  The fabric is so beautiful, and I love the train in the back! ♥

Danielle Bradbery
    YES
So this is my first ever Fashion Recap, where I have said yes to every dress! This one is a little different, but very pretty, and her hair is amazing! ♥

Obviously, it's way too hard to say my favorite look, so I'll do a trend of the day!

Trend of the Day:
GOLD/TAN DRESSES!




No comments:

Post a Comment