Friday, November 29, 2013

Celebrity Love It or Lose It! Episode One: Carly Rae Jepsen's Hair Color

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  I am starting a new series on my blog called Love it or Lose it. Basically I just show you guys a new celebrity look, whether it be hair, makeup or a fashion trend. Then, you guys comment and tell me what you think about it!  It will be fun!  Episode one is focusing on singer Carly Rae Jepsen's new hair color.


BEFORE                                                                               AFTER

                               

I personally don't really like this. It doesn't look very natural: (too fake) and makes her skin see even more pale.  Tell me what you guys think!

      

OR

 


COMMENT! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I liked it better before, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeey, Callie! I did not you know you blogged. *looks around* Real nice play you got here. ;]

    Oh, I like both. Both ways are beautiful. Maybe I like the dark a tad better. If her red were just a little redder (like in the bottom picture --- so pretty!), it would be fantastic. But I still like both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caroline! I'm honored that you commented and visited my blog! :D ♥

      Delete
  3. I liked it better before, too. Like you said, it looked more natural.

    ReplyDelete