Thursday, November 28, 2013

AMAs Fashion Recap!

Zendaya
    YES
This is a gorgeous piece! I love how it's off-the-shoulder and how loose and flowy it is!  Not too crazy about the shoes, though. Can we please talk about her hair?! I just...I cant. ♥


Kylie Jenner
     YES
I don't love this look, but I don't hate it either...it's O.K. I really hate her shoes, but the rest is fine.  Her hair is so gorgeous, and I love her "sun-kissed glow"  ;D


Taylor Swift
   YES
Yikes! her dress is so short!  But it's really cute, and I love her shoes. Taylor tends to go for the  gold a lot of the time, and she looks great in it!  ♥


Ariana Grande
    NO
I'm so sorry, but I just don't like this dress at all!  (It kinda reminds me of tin foil) However, her hair is AMAZING!  (BTW, I love Ariana! She has an amazing voice and is normally one of my style icons!)


Emma Roberts
  YES
Another "tin foil" dress, but for some strange reason I like this one a little better. I like the cut, and her accessories (cute pink clutch and shoes) are perfect.   Also, despite being strapless, the outfit is very modest. ♥


Jordan Sparks
    YES
I hope you like spikes! LOL  I actually really love this dress. The colors are great, it's very edgy, yet beautiful, and very flattering to her figure. She is a beautiful woman, and it shows   ;)   ♥


Katy Perry
    YES
This is a very classic-style dress.  The dots and flowers are really cute, but what is that clutch?  It kinda clashes...Oh, and her makeup is perfect! ♥

My fave look is either Jordan Sparks or Zendaya ;D

        

No comments:

Post a Comment