Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weekly Questionnare # 5

Sorry that I skipped last week's! I was on Spring break and I just kept forgetting!
I finally got all the way down on the splits the other night!


Mood: SO EXITED!  A super fun production is happening tomorrow. All my friends will be either performing or helping out backstage. :D

Do you write in cursive?  I would LOVE to say yes, but...Nope. I'm not very good at it :(

Current Nail Polish: Nothing! (Surprisingly)

What's your favorite Makeup- removing product?  Burts Bee's facial cleansing towelettes

Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?  hmm...morning.

Current Outfit: Rue 21 shirt that has Boo the dog on it :) and black pants from Target...I think.

Halter Tops: yay or nay?  It depends on the style.

Whats your favorite Disney movie?  Oh wow...if Brave and Tangled are Disney, (or are they Pixar?)  then there ya go.

Weekly Goals: Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment