Thursday, April 18, 2013

MTV Movie Awards Fashion Recap

I am starting a new series where I will be talking about recent red carpet events.  Today I will be talking about the MTV Movie awards which took place on Sunday.
                                                                                          

First up: Selena Gomez

         YES
                                    
Her dress is a little short, but other than that,  I think she looks very pretty, and I
LOVE the hair!


Chloe Mortez
               NO          
I barely even recognized her! I don't like how she changed her hair color,  and the dress to me seems kind of old lady-ish.  Even her face looks different.


Kylie Jenner
           YES
I like her heels, and her over-all look is nice,  but I think having just one color for everything is kinda boring.  Though she did make it a little bit interesting with a nice statement necklace.





Bella Thorne

       YES
Bella was also sporting a side braid (though you can't see it here).  Her makeup looked very pretty,  but I have never been a fan of suits for girls.  However they are very "in"  for the Spring season.



Holland Roden
       YES
SHE IS GORGEOUS! But...obviously the dress is too low.  Everything else looks nice. It is a cool dress, and I think her earrings add a bit of modern art to the look.  Her makeup is FLAWLESS.





Emma Watson
           YES 
(I'm really sorry you can't see her dress very well!)  I REALLY  liked her dress. It's kind of modern, but it reminds me of a really cool Van Gough painting I once saw.



Alexandra Daddario
      YES
She looked super pretty! The dress isn't my style,  but I think she looked absolutely GORGEOUS.


Jennette MCcurdy

       NO
Her face looks nice, but  her look seemed very childish to me.  I mean, chokers went out of style forever-ago, and her dress seems like something a nine-year old would wear. And then pairing all this with nice grown-up heels?   Just...no.

Ariana Grande
         YES
As always, Ariana's face looks sweet and pretty. Her hair looks super pretty, and I like her dress. I think pairing some pinky-nude heels like she did with a white dress adds a nice and suttle pop of color.

My Favorite Look:

SELENA GOMEZ!
    

And that's all for now!  I hope you enjoyed!  I think I'm going to do the Oscars next, even though they took place a while ago.


  

1 comment:

  1. Would you please state for the record that you do not watch these shows. :) And as for Jeannette McCurdy's dress, no 9 yr old should wear it either! LOL

    ReplyDelete