Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 4

Hi!!!!  Time for ANOTHER weekly questionnaire!

Mood:  EXITED!  Going to Mississippi for spring break!
...Saw this adorbs little girl at the zoo! I just wanna scoop her up!


What do you hear right now? *Silence*  ....

Do you have any tattoos?   ...Nope...

Current Nail Polish:  None. I will be painting Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and Coral Reef on alternating fingers :)

What is your favorite pair of shoes?  Probably my Converse or my black heels from Target.

Current Outfit: Tiger sweater from Target, and track pants from Khols. (They don't match) hehe

Do you collect anything?  I used to collect corks (LOL), but now I am trying to get a Makeup collection started :D


What is your favorite Perfume?  Guerlain Champs-Elysees eau de toilette

Do you fell younger or older than your age?  It kind of depends on what I'm doing/how I'm feeling. I think I look younger than my age, but I act my age most of the time.

Weekly Goals:  Get packing!

















probably look younger than my age, but I thi

No comments:

Post a Comment