Friday, April 12, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Youtubers

Hi guys! Today I am sharing some of my favorite youtubers. I will have links for you to go and watch their videos if you want! Here we go:

Maddi (Madisenrosebeauty1)



Age: 14
Where she lives: California
Why I like her: She is super pretty (obviously) and funny, (not to mention her amazing hair) and she has a really cool sense of style.  Visit her channel here.


Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi)


Where she lives: California
Why I like her: She has really good tips and videos, makes me laugh, and she is also gorgeous! Visit her channel here.


Alison (Amarixe)


Age: 23
Where she lives: California
Why I like her:  She is SUPER informed about makeup and beauty; (she inspired me to start making beauty videos in the first place!) Visit her channel here


Meredith (Stilababe09)


Age: 17
Where she lives: California
Why I like her: She is sooooo funny, and always has bloopers at the end of her videos. Obviously she's pretty,  (She almost has a pixie-like face) She is also very well informed about fashion and beauty. Visit her channel here.


Amanda (MakeupbyMandy24)












Where she lives: California
Why I like her: She's funny and pretty, and seems like someone you would want to meet in real life.  Visit her channel here.




Zoe (Zoella280390)

Where she lives: England (!)
Why I like her: She is super funny and awkward, and I just love her British accent!
SUPER cool fact: She was an extra in Harry Potter and Cranford! HOW COOL IS THAT?!  Visit her channel here

and last but certainly NOT least...(drum roll please)

BETHANY! (Macbarbie07)


Age: 17
Where she lives:California  (not surprising)
Why I like her: Because she is just...AMAZING! She really seems like someone you would want to meet in real life, and her videos will have you ROTFL...really!  Visit her channel here

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Tell me which one you think is the prettiest, and make sure to check out these girl's channels, and (as always) FOLLOW MY BLOG!  I only have one follower :'(
 





No comments:

Post a Comment