Friday, June 6, 2014

Billboard Music Awards 2014 Fashion Recap feat. Katie (again)

 Iggy Azalea
   ♥
I love the boho feel of this dress and her fresh hair and makeup.



Shakira
  ♥
Callie: I really like the color and the interesting pattern. I also love her hair.

Katie: This dress is very different and unique. It fits her personality and brings out her eyes :)


Rocsi Diaz
     ♥
Simple, but eye catching. Her red lip pops against the dress.



Ke$ha
 












 ♥


Callie: This is the most classy thing I have ever seen her wear.  I mean seriously! It's gorgeous, and so flattering.

Katie: LOVE!!!!  It's very different yet very classy. It's the first dress that Ke$ha has worn that I really like.


Jordin Sparks
     ♥
Callie:  So cute!  It accentuates her curves, and her accessories are great, too.

Katie: The halter top is flattering her torso. The dress is sophisticated yet fun :)


Carrie Underwood
  ♥
She just totally pulls this off. Don't ask me how.   :)


More fun pics.
     

                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment