Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Best Dressed at the MET Gala 2014!

(Catching up on late posts :)  Today my friend Katie will be joining me to share her favorite looks as well!  The evening's theme was White Tie



Hailee Steinfeld
    ♥
Callie: Hailee is my style icon, and my favorite actress! Her taste is absolutely flawless. I love the cut of the dress, and the color lay-out is cool. Makeup is nice, too.

Katie: This dress will never go out of style; it's very elegant and classy.


Allison Williams
     ♥
I love the bright, summer-y color.  Her neutral makeup lets the dress pop, and that necklace is gorgeous!


Taylor Swift
  ♥
I really like the color, but I don't like the straight front with the train in the back. However, her haircut is adorable, and who else could pull off red lipstick with a pink dress?


Arizona Muse
   ♥
Callie: I LOVE THIS!  The color and cut are so gorgeous, and her accessories are perfect.

Katie: This dress is SOOOOO CUTE! This dress makes her best features pop and complements her figure.


Selena Gomez
  ♥
I really like the dark plum color, statement earrings and her elegant chignon. So pretty! Selena said on her Instagram that she "felt like a princess." She looked like one, too.


Hayden Panettiere
  ♥
Callie: If you look closer, you'll notice there is like a pink and blue marble print on the dress. So beautiful!  It reminds me of cotton candy ;D

Katie: Lovely dress:) I can see someone of royalty wearing something like this. She owned this look!


Kendall Jenner
  ♥
Callie: Love the mermaid style of the dress, her tousled hair and fresh makeup. (Not to mention the gorgeous accessories!)

Katie: The mermaid hugs and highlights her hourglass figure.


Emma Stone
  ♥
Not really colors I would normally put together, but it looks great on Emma (surprising, since she's a red head!) I also love her hair.


Suki Waterhouse
   ♥
I'm kinda surprised I like this, honestly!  But it's really cool, and the color is unique.  I LOVE her makeup!  (Where can I get that lipstick?)


Blake Lively
  ♥
Yikes! could def be more modest! The fabric and cut is just so pretty and flattering, though. And who loves that Barbie hair?    ;)


More fun pics:

     

  


No comments:

Post a Comment