Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Questionairre #25

Look at this AMAZING picture of me and Asa Butterfield  my wonderful friend Kate drew for me!


Any big plans today/this week?  Yes!  My awesome cousins are coming over on Thursday and we are going to go shopping and stuff. I'm really exited! Then on the weekend hopefully, my friend Brooklynn is coming over and we are going to go see Divergent!  (Not quite sure about that yet, though)

Current outfit:  My mom's blue sweater, Old Navy jeans, and Ugg knockoff boots

What is your fave holiday movie?  Probably Elf, though I love all the classics like Holiday Inn and Christmas in Connecticut.  :)

Ugg boots: yay or nay?  Yay!

If you could switch bodies with one person for a day, who would it be?  This is so hard!  Maybe like Taylor Swift or Hailee Steinfeld  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment