Saturday, March 1, 2014

BRIT Awards Fashion Recap 2014

I have a lot of posts to catch up on!  But we got a new computer (!) so it's all good (I hope)     :D  The awards took place last Wednesday.



Ellie Goulding
     YES
This is so different from what  Ellie usually wears!  I really like the skirt, but the bodice sticking out like that looks messy and unfinished.  All that aside, I love the fishtail braid, and her makeup is a beautiful, fresh look for spring.   Ellie won the Best British Female Solo Artist Award.   ♥



Rita Ora
     YES
Though quite immodest, I love the bright color, her hair is  beautiful, and I really like the unique green jewel detailing along the side.  ♥


Pixie Lott
    YES
For some reason I am just really drawn to white dresses.  I think they look beautiful on everyone, and they are a fresh trend for Spring.  I  like the gold earrings, but I think the heels should have matched the rest of the accessories.  ♥



Birdy
     YES
Not a fan of the black tights underneath, but the pattern of the piece is really cute, and her hair is gorgeous!  ♥

Rosie Huntington Whiteley
    YES
How cool is her dress?! I love the pattern and sleeves! Her accessories, hair, makeup, everything is just so...perfect.  ♥


Beyoncé
    YES
Wow! Another favorite look!  The only word I think of to describe this dress is "Galaxy" or "Milky Way"  LOL  It's stunning, as is her hair and makeup.  ♥



More fun pics from the BRIT Awards:


   









No comments:

Post a Comment