Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Questionairre # 24

I had a fantastic time watching The Oscars last night! (More on that later)
     


Are you right or left handed?   Right

Name something within 5 feet of you:   Once Upon a Time DVD  :)

Current nail polish:  Loreal's  Not a Cloud in Sight


Do you like fast food?  Not really. Pretty much the only place I like is Taco Bell :D

 If you could time travel forward or backward to any point in history, what would it be and why? 
Way too hard! I love history SO much, and almost any time period going backward sounds appealing!  If I was to go forward it would be to District 12 so I could meet Peeta ;)  or to the battle school in space from Ender's Game  so I could meet Ender Wiggin  ;)


Have you met any celebrities? I wish!  The closest person to a celeb that I have met is author Kate Dicamillo.  I have also seen several Colts football players at Disney World, but I never actually met  them.


What is your favorite mascara?  I haven't used that many different brands, but I love Maybelline's The Rocket.


Would you rather shop at Ulta, Sephora or MAC for makeup for the rest of your life?    Hmmm...probably Sephora because they have a great makeup selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment