Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Favorite (Figure Skating) Moments from the 2014 Winter Olympics!

I had lots of fun watching the Winter Olympics, though I missed a few exiting  hilights thanks to school and Ballet :(     Anyhow, here are my favorite moments.  (Figure skating is really all I watched :)




Jeremy Abbot's terrific comeback after falling!
   





Meryl Davis and Charlie White winning first EVER U.S. gold medal in figure skating!
      



Ashley Wagner's fiercely awesome routine ;)
  





Gracie Gold's fantastic performance at the Figure Skating Gala  ♥
      



Tell me who your fave performers were!  (Figure skating or otherwise)

2 comments:

  1. MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE ALL THE WAY!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Courtney!!!! ♥ :D And I also love Yulia Lipnitskaya and Marissa Castelli and Simon Shnapir. :)

    ReplyDelete