Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 19

Mood: Great! I'm going to my friend Katie's house tonight!

I have been LOVING making collages on Picasa lately! BTW, this is Bethany ;)  (Macbarbie07)


When making a sandwich, do you care if one of the bread slices is the end of the loaf? Not really...  (?)

What is the weather like today? VERY cold!

Current nail polish: Clear polish from Revlon

Current outfit:  Rue 21 jeans, black T-shirt from ? and OP vest

 What is your favorite Disney movie?  That is SO hard! I love Tangled, but if you are talking about oldies, I'm obsessed with Aladdin ;D

Can you whistle using your fingers?  No :(

When doing laundry, do you separate loads (lights/darks, delicates, etc.) or throw everything together?  Usually separate.


No comments:

Post a Comment