Thursday, October 24, 2013

Q Awards Fashion Recap 2013

There's only going to be a few people on here, but enjoy!


Ellie Goulding
  YES
This is such a cute dress! So classic and pretty.  The little polka-dots are especially adorable :D  ♥


Pixie Lott
   NO
This outfit is just rather...ugly. Sorry. She's really gorgeous, and I love her hair, makeup and shoes, but the outfit is a total no.




Laura Mvula
    YES
I really love her outfit (especially the coat!) , but her makeup is a little extreme! Nevertheless, she is gorgeous!  ♥


Sophie Ellie Bextor
   YES
This dress is VERY pink, but very pretty! (I love the black accessories) Her hair and makeup are also flawless. ♥



Laura Whitmore
  YES
This is a very edgy outfit (I love the fur coat!), but her makeup is my favorite thing about the look. ♥


Eliza Doolittle
 NO
This outfit seems kind of...I don't know...childish? Something about it seems very weird to me. However her hair is super pretty, and I LOVE her shoes! (She is the only one not wearing black ones!)

My Favorite Look:
ELLIE GOULDING!
  ♥


Sorry that this was so short, but I couldn't find very many good pictures, and not many girls attended this event! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment