Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Emmy Awards Fashion Recap 2013

Michelle Dockery
   YES
I think this is just GORGEOUS! These colors look perf with her complexion. I especially love the skirt, and her makeup is just stunning.  ♥

Mindy Kaling
    YES
I love the color of this dress, (so perfect for Fall!) and I think the shape is very flattering to Mindy's curvy figure. Her hair, too, is beautiful. ♥


Sarah Hyland
   YES
Woah! A little too revealing, but the color, shape and lace are GORGEOUS!  Her makeup is slitghly vampy, but very fitting for the beginning of the Fall season.  ♥


Ariel Winter
    YES
Very pink, but very elegant.  It would be the perfect Prom dress!  I also love her loose chignon.  ♥


Kate Mara
     NO
Hey, guys , I did pretty good for a while there!  It's kinda cool I guess...but something about it just throws me off...


     YES
Although a very plain dress, the silky sheen of the fabric is beautiful, and I love the back!  I am also obsessed with her hair! ♥


Allison Williams
    YES
I LOVE THIS!  The color is gorgeous; as is her hair, the cut of the dress is very flattering, and her makeup is amazing (if she even has any on!)  ♥


Carrie Underwood
    YES
Wow, is she gorgeous or what?  Though I'm not a huge fan of purple, I really adore this dress. Her jewlrey, hair and makeup are beautiful as well. ♥


January Jones
   YES
I think this is the most "yeses" I have ever had on a fashion recap! Wow!  But I just can't help it! I love this dress so much! I have never seen anything like it! I also love the 50's hair! ♥


Zooey Deschanel
    NO
Zooey is GORGEOUS, but I really don't like "keyhole" openings on dresses, and as much as I love bows, this one is rather limp.


Rose Byrne
    YES
This is a beautiful look! Very sleek and sophisticated. The color is gorgeous, and her hair is SO pretty!


Trend of the Day:
SILKY DRESSES!







No comments:

Post a Comment