Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CFDA Fashion Awards 2013 Fashion Recap

Hailee Steinfeld
    YES
I think this is very unique ensemble. I like the colors, and her makeup is super fresh. ♥

Kerry Washington
   NO
I love the shape of this dress (and her hair), and it looks great on Kerry, but it's a little too yellow for me.  Sorry!


Jessica Chastain
    YES
Though rather plain, this dress looks very stylish and elegant on Jessica.  I really like her shoes, and her makeup is flattering. ♥


Olivia Palermo
  YES
I think this is the coolest dress ever! I might have gone with a black heel (the gold is a bit overpowering), but overall, this is an awesome look. ♥


Candance Swanepoel
  YES
A little weird, but interesting. I like the floral touches. ♥

Kate Mara
   YES
This is a pretty dress.  I love the mint statment necklace, and her makeup is gorgeous! ♥



Hilary Rhoda
   YES
I think this dress is so cool!I love the cut and style, and black and white flatters pretty much anyone. Her makeup, too is just...wow.  ♥

Miranda Kerr
   YES
This is my favorite look.Ever.Of all time. I JUST LOVE THIS! ♥


Joan Smalls
    YES
As you probably know, I LOVE  white on dark-skinned girls. It just looks so gorgeous.  And Joan is definitley gorgeous!  I also like her necklace. ♥


Rose Byrne
   NO
I like the cut and fabric, but I think the silver at the bottom looks kinda wierd. Love her makeup, though!


Trend of the Day:
SLEEK HAIR!











3 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said! Imagine that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I was thinking, "Of course Callie agrees with everything she said, so it's easy to imagine that." ;)

    ReplyDelete