Sunday, August 3, 2014

Friendship Day

                             
"This is what I liked most about my friends. Just sitting around and telling stories."
-Paper Towns by John Green

                                  
                                  I have SO many wonderful friends of all shapes and sizes...
Me and Bella

Jan, Danielle, me, Kate, Courtney

Courtney, Kate, Alix, Me
 
Me, Amos  (yes, I consider babies my friends)
 

Erica, Laurabeth, Rachel, Kate, Rachel, Danielle, Laura, Jan, Caroline, Courtney, Alix, Me

Holly, Alix, Courtney, Me, Kate


Paul, me

Isabella, Sophia

Me, Cash

Erica, Alix

Courtney, Ellie

Me, Sarah


Kate, Olivia, Kate, Me
 
 

me, Katie
 
 

Laurabeth, Kate

Rachel, Courtney, Erica
 

Brooke, Sophia, Sarah

Ambika, Kate, Priya, Me
 
 
I literally would be so different (and not really in a good way) if I hadn't met some of the AMAZING people I know today....
 
 
Alix: Thank you for being so kind and selfless. I'm SO proud of you for achieving your equestrian dreams this year!
 
Kate: You are SO creative and inspiring! I'm very blessed to have such a fantastic artist and dancer as a friend.
 
Kate, Me, Alix
 
 
Isabella, Sophia, and Olivia:  Thank you for being the sweetest little girls I know and for always making me laugh.   :)
 
 
Rachel: You are such a talented pianist! I love your funny and sweet personality.  Keep making beautiful music. ♥
 
Courtney: Thank you for being so supportive of everything I've ever wanted to do.  You are hilarious, an incredible dancer, and just plain AWESOME!  #swag
 
Courtney, Me
 
 
Erica:  I love talking with you! You are so strong and beautiful. And a pretty awesome dancer, too. (Seriously, I always watch you when I don't know what I'm doing....which is all the time)  And, I will forever be trying to make up for breaking your arm.   :)
 
Erica, Me
 
 
Sarah, Brooke, and Claire: I love making "movies" with you girls! Thanks for always hugging me, and making me laugh.  :)
 
 
Jan and Danielle: I love talking about life with you guys! You are both such deep thinkers, and you're so smart!
 
Jan, Danielle, Me
 
 
Anna: I love talking TV, music, and TFIOS with you!  #Sherlockforever
Anna  :)
 
 
Caroline and Laurabeth: You are both such AMAZING artists! I also love how you can wear the same article of clothing again and again, yet make it look new each time.
 
Brooklynn: It's been what?  9 years?!  I still remember making towers with my mom's shoes and dressing up like princesses. With you  :D
 
Brooklynn, Me
 
 
Katie: You have seen the weirdest and most hyper sides of me, and you decided to stay (even though I'm completely insane) I love making up dances with you, gurl!
 
Me, Katie
 
 
Emma and Isabelle:  You guys are HILARIOUS!  You never fail to make me laugh.  :)
 
 
Jordan and Emily: I can honestly say that I have known you guys my whole life! (Well, Jordan anyways) you are both so funny and I love exploring with you.
 
Emily, Jordan, Kate, Me
 
 
 
Emma M: You are the kind of sporty girl I wish I could be. I don't talk to you often, but I still feel like one of your most trusted friends.
 
Emma, Me
 
 
And a shout out to all my guy friends: Luke, George, Kenny, and Noah:  You guys are all awesome and totally fun to talk to  :D
 
I also have great Ballet friends: Kyla, Alexis, Brooklyn, Mahailia, Heather, Ari, Cali, Taylor M, Lauren, Brianna, Taylor R, Grace, Rachel and Laura.
 
Ari, Kate, Kyla, Isabelle, Sarah, Emma, Laura, Rachel, Me, Shelby, Cassie, Courtney
 
 
I also have made some wonderful new friends this past year...
 
Patti: You are so inspiring! You have such a beautiful, poetic way of looking at the world and I have had some great conversations with you.
 
Patti C.    
(Sorry, I don't have any pictures of me with Patti yet)   
 
 
Holly: You are so brave and funny! I loved getting to know you more this year.
 
 
Ambika and Priya: You girls are so fun and sweet. Thank you for treating me like your best friend pretty much the day you met me  :)
 
Priya, Me, Ambika
 
 
Alyssa: Even though technically you're my cousin, you're also a good friend.  We still laughed and talked about the same things, even after being apart for 8 years!
I loved going shopping with you and getting our matching hats  ;)
 
Me, Alyssa
 
 
"Mr. A.",  "Mr. D.", "Missy" and "Mr. T." : It was great meeting you guys (and seeing "Missy" again) I really appreciated your outgoing personalities. :)
"Mr. A.", "Mr. T.", "Missy", Me, "Mr. D.", "Little Miss", and Kate
 
 
...and I gotta mention my hilarious online friend Leela.  :D
 
 
Also, my cousins and my sister are some of my best friends:
Jasmine, Claire, Me

Kate, Jasmine, Claire, Me
 
 
I do apologize for the length of this post, but I just have so many wonderful friends that I love so much!
 
It's true ;D
 
Some crazy things happen when I'm with my friends...
Kaylee. Katie, Claire

Me, Rachel, Alix, Danielle, Jan, Anna, Kate, Laurabeth, Courtney, George, Maggie, Caroline, Erica, Kelsie, Moriah, Whitney

Emily, me, Kate


Sophia, Isabella, Olivia, Danielle, Alix, Erica, Rachel, Jan, Me, Courtney, Kate

Erica and Courtney watching as Rachel balances on Luke's shoulder!

Sophia :)
 
...but I love it.  I like going through all kinds of experiences with my friends.  Even bad things, because it just makes our friendship stronger.  I can pretty much say we have been through all of it: crying, getting sick, difficult dance routines (though my friends always pick things up much faster than I do) staying up WAY past our bedtime and getting WAY too hyper... you get the idea :)
 
 
"There's always a point when we kick off our shoes and just girl-talk. Seriously. I've seen everyone's feet by now."
-Aisha Tyler
 
So thanks, girlfriends. For...
 
letting me show you countless movies
putting up with me and my incessant talking
sharing makeup tips and tricks
giving me much needed makeovers
patiently answering all of my "this is random, but..." questions
telling secrets at sleepovers (of course)
making me laugh so hard I felt a six pack coming on
talking about the future
constanly putting up with my Asa obsession ;D
making movies together
supporting me
looking at magazines with me
recommending good books
dancing with me
watching movies with me
seeing which one of us can show the rest the most epic movie trailer
playing drawing games
cooking and dancing around the kitchen with me :)
walking in the rain with me just so we can feel all cool and mysterious
 
 
"There is so much, after all these years, that holds us together- honesty and inside jokes and memories made and probably a thousand meals shared around the table."
-Shauna Niequist
 
Me, Courtney, Kate, Luke, Alix, Rachel, Erica
 
 
 
Thank you.  ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I just love this Callie! You are a true and loyal friend. Your friends are a blessing of God to us all. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're so sweet, Callie!! And a truly wonderful friend! (Love the "shoulder angel" picture... hahaha!

    Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so incredibly blessed to have you as one of my best-est friends, Callie! Thank you for this; it made my day! :') I love youuu! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks guys! Your comments made MY day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. <xD

    You are SO sweet! You are an amazing friend!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete