Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to School Field Trip Day

For as long as I can remember, we have gone on a fun field trip on the first day of school with the same friends every year.  This year, we went to a couple different war monuments downtown. After that, our moms let us (me, my sister Kate, and our friends Jordan and Emily) go pedal boating on the canal!  It was super fun!

My outfit  :')

We do these pictures every year, too  :)

 
We went ALL the way to the top of this monument (33 flights of stairs!) there was an amazing view...
 

(this was from a little window about half-way up)

See the swimming pool on the terrace?





In the pedal boat


We all took turns pedaling up front.

 
I hope you guys all had a great first day of school!  (We started a little late this year)
 
~ Callie

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! I didn't even know you could go boating on the canal.

    ReplyDelete