Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Best Dressesd at the 2014 Kids Choice Awards!

Rather than give a thumbs up or down to each outfit like usual, I am just going to start doing  my fave. looks from the night. Tell me what you think!


Lea Michele
   ♥
Love the pretty coral color and her cute updo! Also, whats not to love about those bright lips?!


Selena Gomez
 ♥
The floral/tribal pattern is cute and unique, and I love her beachy waves. Selena won the Best Female Singer Award!


Willow Shields
 ♥
I love the cute two piece outfits like this that are in for spring right now. The pattern is cute but sophisticated. Willow's latest film Catching Fire won the Favorite Movie Award!

Coco Jones
  ♥
I LOVE THIS LOOK SO MUCH! It's gorgeous! The bright solid with the floral skirt is beautiful  inspiration for your spring wardrobe.

Madison Pettis
  ♥
The tribal pattern is so cute, and the heels match perfectly. Her hair just screams "summer"!

Bethany Mota (!)
It's so cool that Beth was there!
  ♥
Bethany has amazing style, and this outfit is no different! I love the cute skirt, and gray heels especially. She actually did a video tutorial on how to do this hairstyle!

Skai Jackson
  ♥
I bareley recognized her! I haven't watched Jessie in forever, and the last time I saw her she was probably 8 or so. I like the edgy leather piece and shoes, and her necklace adds a fun statement.


Sammi Hanratty
  ♥
The silky brocade pattern of her shirt is pretty, and the wide belt with  high-wasted shorts is a fun idea.


Zoey Deutch
   ♥
A fresh look using classic colors. I was just drawn to this outfit for some reason. I think it's really pretty and unique.




Kira Kosarin
 ♥
My favorite color, and  I like the unique shoulder cutouts and her adorable braid.


Gigi Hadid
     ♥
One of my fave looks from the night;  I love the white pant and clutch with the blue shoes and flowy shirt. Limiting the look to just two colors is a smart choice and looks just right for spring.


Bella Thorne
  ♥
I think green on readheads always looks great, and Bella's cute pantsuit just  proves it! Her hair looks GORGEOUS!


Genevieve Hannelius
 ♥
How cute is she right?! This is a really classy and sophisticated look that is great for Genevieve, and the cute clutch and belt pull it together while adding a nice pop of color.


Zendaya
 ♥
Zendaya always stands out with her unique style, and this look is no different. While I'm not a huge fan of the socks and heels, I love her bun and flawless makeup.


Olivia Holt
   ♥
This dress is so cute and colorful! I love the oversize clutch and gorgeous orange heels.



Peyton List
  ♥
A little immodest, but very pretty and flattering on Peyton. Her waves are gorgeous, and she was also sporting a really beautiful smoky eye makeup look.


Ariana Grande
 
I have never seen a dress this color before! It's really cute! The white heels and clutch add a fresh touch. Ariana won the Favorite TV Actress Award!


More fun pics. from the KCAs:

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment