Saturday, April 12, 2014

Best Dressed at the 2014 Academy of Country Music Awards!

Taylor Swift
  ♥
This look is so gorgeous! I love the black and white, it looks so elegant on Taylor, and her hair is so cute!



Jamie Lynn Spears
  ♥
The tribal print is so cool and unique, and I love her feathered hair!



Carrie Underwood
 ♥
I LOVE THIS!  The fringe is so cool and the color is amazing! Her hair and makeup are so beautiful.


Danielle Bradbery
  ♥
She looks a lot like Meredith Foster (Stilababe09) on YouTube!  This dress is really pretty. I've never seen anything like it before. I love her gorgeous waves and makeup. The earrings add a nice pop of color, too.


Kacey Musgraves
 ♥
I don't love the belt, but is the COUNTRY music awards after all :)  The color, however, is gorgeous!



More funs pic from the ACMs:
      

  

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is Danielle Bradbery. But they all look stunning!

    ReplyDelete