Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weekly Questionnarre # 15

Mood: Happy. I have Ballet tonight, SUPER exited for a cousin camp out thing soon, and...life is good.
I have been loving this girl's pictures on Instagram lately.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? A chocolate smoothie.  (It's healthier than it sounds!)

Name the closest red object to you: My shirt. It's definitely  closest to me, considering I'm wearing it.  :D

Current Nail Polish:  Nothing.

If you could have any eye color, what would you choose?  Blue!  ♥  I know a GORGEOUS blue-eyed girl  ;)

Outfit of the day: A super rachet tee, and shorts.

Whats the best movie you have seen recently? Well, I just saw Captain America for the second time last night... (SO sad, but so good)

When putting on pants, do you button and then zip, or zip and then button?  This is a rather awkward question, but I usually zip and then button.

Weekly Goals: Be diligent with my schoolwork!









No comments:

Post a Comment