Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire #16

Mood: Normal. Happy, hungry and...(I'm trying to think of another H word)  ;)

The costume collage has been posted!  (Our school is doing The Nutcracker ballet in  Spring 2014)



Did anything exiting happen over the weekend?  My grandparents came over, and we went to a local festival and had lots of fun!

Current nail polish:  Nada. (none)

What is your favorite month of the year? It's so hard between October and December!  But I'm gonna go with December because of Christmas :D

Can you skateboard?  Uggh...I wish :'(

Current Outfit: Target sweater,  corduroys from Kohl's, and Target flats.

If you could have one selfish wish, what would it be?  I wish I could be a good dancer. Not even great. Just good.  That would be nice.

Cargo pants: yay or nay?  Nay

Weekly goals:  Would you guys mind if I only include this question when I actually have a weekly goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment