Thursday, September 12, 2013

People's Choice Awards Fashion Recap 2013

This is my 50th blog post!  So, in honor of that, I am going to do yet another fashion recap, since you guys seem to like them  ;)


Taylor Swift
    NO
Yikes!  Obviously I would say yes were it not for the immodesty of this dress. (Sorry if I annoy you guys with this, but it's just way to revealing!)   However, Taylor hasn't really worn that much white on the red carpet, and I think the color looks nice on her.

Chloe Grace Moretz
   YES
Now, normally, I don't like this color, but this dress is really cute, and I love bright prints!  ♥

Demi Lovato
   YES
She is SO gorgeous!  This dress could use some straps, but this color looks amazing, and so does her hair and makeup.  ♥

Lea Michele
    YES
Lea is beautiful, and I absolutely love hot pink dresses!  On tan girls, I think, they look especially good.  ♥


Jennifer Lawrence
    YES
This is a little different, but a pretty, stylish look, and her makeup looks really nice.  ♥

Emma Watson
    NO
I feel like this is another one of those dresses that looks really cool from far away, but when I take a closer look,  I don't like it as much.  But her makeup and hair are quite gorgeous!

Katy Perry
    YES
This is very different from what Katy usually wears! But I like it.  It's simple, modest, and very pretty.  ♥


Shay Mitchell
    YES
Even though it has no straps, this dress is still very modest and pretty. Her hair is cute, and I love her natural-looking makeup.

Julianne Hough
    YES
This dress is so pretty and elegant! Ever since I saw Julianne in a Proactive commercial (LOL!)  I have thought she was just so pretty,  and I think this is her best look yet.


My Favorite Look:
OK, I had a very hard time choosing between Demi and Julianne, but...

DEMI LOVATO!

   

Please remember, all opinions are my own. I am not hating on these stars, or trying to be mean in any way!

♥ Callie







No comments:

Post a Comment