Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Questionnaire # 13

Mood: Exited, because we are going to the State Fair today, and my friends are coming over tomorrow!

Me, my sister Kate, and our dog, Lilly


What is your favorite Summer snack?   Watermelon?  Ice Cream?  I don't know.

Waterproof  mascara-yay or nay? Well I've never actually used waterproof mascara, but I have heard that it's pretty hard to get off.

Current nail polish: Still nothing :(

Do you wear a watch? No, but I would like to. I just haven't found one I like yet.

Current Outfit: My pajamas. I do super cool stuff in them...like sleeping  ;)

If you had to do one, would you rather sky dive or take a deep-sea boat 300 feet under sea level?  Definitely a deep-sea boat. NO WAY am I skydiving!

Weekly Goals: Can someone please tell me what to say for these things?


1 comment:

  1. I did....a whole week with no fighting with your sister. That's a great goal. ;)

    ReplyDelete