Friday, May 9, 2014

Pictures for Your Consideration...

Today I would like to share a few pictures that I am considering for my 4-H Photography project.  I would really appreciate some feedback, so please tell me 10 of your favorites! (That's my limit for the poster)


 1.   Taken at Ballet
 
 2. Taken at my house
 
 3. Taken at my house
 
 4. Taken at church
 
 5. Taken at a friend's house
 
 6. Taken at my house
 
7. taken at my grandparent's house
 
 
 
8. Taken at CoxHall Gardens

9. Taken at Ballet

 
 10. Taken at my house
 
11. Taken at my house
 
 
 12. Taken at my house
 
 13. Taken at Warren Dunes
 
 
 14. Taken at Conner Prarie
 
 
♥ Callie

 

8 comments:

  1. I like 1, 4, 9, 12, and 14! But they are all REALLY hard to choose from!! :D
    Great photos, Callie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 2, 4, 6 and 12. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all because you are so AMAZING, but I really love #3
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1, 2, 4, and 9. You are an excellent photographer! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete