Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Best Dressed at the MTV Movie Awards 2014

Agh!  So sorry it took so long!


Bethany Mota
   ♥
I just love Beth so much! This look is glam and edgy, but the pink heels soften it, and pul the look together very well.


Zendaya
  ♥
You guys know I like the crazy stuff  :) I was really drawn to this look, and I'm absolutely IN LOVE with her hair!


Bella Thorne
  ♥
That blue, though! So pretty! It really brings out Bella's hair.


Shailene Woodley
   ♥
Ok, if anyone else had worn this, I would have been like "Ew!" but somehow Shai just pulls it off. Her hair and makeup are absolutely flawless. Shailene won the Favorite Character Award for her performance as Tris Prior in Divergent!


Ellie Goulding
    ♥
The color is so pretty and fresh, and I love her hair all natural like this.


Debby Ryan
   ♥
This actually a pantsuit, and I love it! I really like how it's flowy rather than strait. This cut looks best on her figure.


Victoria Justice
    ♥
I love all these unique, unexpected looks! I've never seen anything like this before. I really like her statement earrings.

Vanessa Marano
Vanessa Marano. ♥
Love the clean, classic cut of the top and skirt, and the classic bun is always cute  :)

More fun pics:
          

         







No comments:

Post a Comment