Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekly Questionarre # 7

 


Ahh! Sorry guys! I will really try to start picking these back up.

This picture will be explained later...



 Mood: Kinda tired from ballet/Irish step dancing/bharata nayta camp I have all week!

What is the closest blue object to you? A patch on my mom's quilt. (I'm on the couch)

What is your favorite card game? Apples to Apples :)

Current Nail Polish: A very chipping Tough Love (Sally Hansen)

Would you Consider Yourself a Good Dancer?  haha...no

What is the Best Haircut You've Ever Had? When it hadn't been cut in, like, three years or so back in 2010.

Current Outfit: Pajamas. No joke.

Do you Have a Fear of Flying on Airplanes?  Not really. I  flew to China and back when I was 7.

What is the Last Movie you Watched? Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End. Sooo sad but so good!

Weekly Goals: To not totally fail at the Bharata Nayta (Indian) dance we are learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment