Monday, June 3, 2013

♥ Getting the Most Out of Your Wardrobe ♥

I love to mix and match my outfits to make the same thing look different, and today I'm going to be showing you some of my favorite looks!

                                               Simple green Maxi-Dress from Belk...

...you could wear the top it came with, or...

...you could add a knit crop-top (from Kohls)...

...or a lacy shirt (from Belk)...

...a Jean Jacket (from Room Mates)...

...a Jean Vest (from 

...or even a sweater! (from Old Navy)

...and that"s just one dress!

Here's another dress from Belk....


...looks cute with a vest,

or with leggings and some cute heels!


Can you guess where this dress is from? BELK! (I'm so unpredictable)

This also looks cute with a vest,

Jean jacket,


and here's the sweater it came with.


I hope this inspires YOU to get the most out of your wardrobe!




2 comments: