Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weekly Questionnare: March 14, 2013

Feel free to copy these questions to your blog if you want!

Mood: Happy! Exited for Ballet tonight and going to my Bff's house on Sunday!

My gorgeous best friend


Do you like tea?  Yes! I like most kinds, especially Rooi Boss (an African tea)

What is your Favorite kind of music? Oh wow... I like hip-hop, some rap, instrumental, some rock, christian pop, and new age.

Current Nail Polish: None on my fingers right now, but I have Wet'N'Wild's Lavender Pearlescent on my toes :)

What is your Favorite Scent?  I like cinnamon and Herby smells, but I also like bacon (LOL) and warm, vanilla-y scents as well.

Outfit: Justice sweatpants and a Black long-sleeve shirt from Target

Whats your favorite Holiday Tradition?  I'm not sure...maybe getting the Christmas tree?  For Thanksgiving it's eating (LOL) ,  and for Easter it's probably dressing up for Church.

What is one product you have been loving this week?  Hmmm maybe my Baby Lips chap stick. My lips have been getting disgustingly dry lately!


What is your Favorite Snack?  Wow I have so many! Um, I like cereal a lot, but that's more of a Breakfast...I really like fruit for snacks, like Plums and Melons.

Weekly Goals: Well, the week is almost over, but I NEED to vacum my room floor!

2 comments:

  1. Great reading about you. I am gonna have to try the baby lips chapstick.

    Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, Baby lips are AMAZING!

      Delete