Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Questionare # 3

Mood:  A little tired, but smiling...just watched a really funny video my friend Sarah made.

My favorite show!


Whats your favorite treat for the spring season?  Probably the Cadberry  cream and caramel eggs they have around Easter!

Current Nail Polish: Still black pearl, but I'm hoping to paint them with something springy soon!

What's your all time favorite TV show?  DOWNTON ABBEY!

Current Outfit: Red sweater and skirt.

What is your natural hair texture/style:  HORRID! Frizzy, loose curls.

Where would your dream Honeymoon be?  Paris or Africa. (or pretty much anywhere in Europe!)

Weekly Goals:  Get stretching!  I have been slacking on improving my flexibility. :P

That's it!  Feel free to answer these questions on your own blog! (I got them from Amarixe

Comments are GREATLY appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment