Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well, it has been a crazy week! Our computer crashed for a bit, so now I kinda have to mash a few posts together into one  :)

Wednesday was National Pancake Day (and my friend Erica's birthday!)

As you can see, we went all out  :)



do ya think I got enough syrup?!  ;)


...Then we made Valentines!

(Kohls sweater)




Now that I have gotten you caught up, we can take a look at what we have done so far today!


 I was surprised with a Twix heart (my fave!)   and a lovely room decal from my Mom...


OOTD ^    (outfit of the day)  ignore the messy room, BTW

breakfast ♥

...later I changed clothes in anticipation of going to the art museum, but fast-falling snow soon put an end to that  :(   instead we stayed home and watched Aladdin    ;D
hope you all have a great day filled with love!  ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment